Twitch has become a great streaming platform to become popular and monetize through your passion. You can follow your passion for online gaming and earn an insane amount of money. Streamers earn money on twitch through crowdfunds, viewer donation, subscription, and Twitch bits. People also make money through ads, affiliate sales, and games sales. But to make money on the Twitch platform you need to have a decent number of viewers and followers. You need to become a Twitch Affiliate or partner to start earning on the twitch platform. This needs at least 50-100 followers on your channel with an average of 30 views per stream. As a fresher, it is quite difficult to reach such a goal to monetize. However, you can buy Twitch viewers and followers from a reliable source to kickstart your career.
You have to keep attracting users to watch your streams and follow your channel. This is not a one-night success thing. You have to put your efforts and time into a solid channel layout and quality content. Here are a few ways you can earn money through streaming on twitch with a good number of views and followers on your channel.
- Twitch bits: Twitch bits are the currencies that streamers use to make money on this platform. These bits grow until you have enough of them to withdraw and then it gets transferred to your bank account. The more followers you have, the more money you can make from Twitch bits. As a beginner, the twitch bits will help you a lot to earn money. The viewers donate the twitch bits to pay their gratitude to streamers. It is a kind of donation system that goes purely down to generosity. The viewers donate twitch bits to cheer the streamer for their good content. Bits are available in different amounts like 100, 500, 1000, 1500, 10000, and 25000.
- Become an affiliate: Twitch users who have fulfilled the criteria to become an affiliate can earn through ads and subscriptions. Following are the criteria to become a twitch affiliate:
- At least 50 followers on your channel.
- 500 total minutes of streaming on 7 different days within the last 30 days.
- An average of 3 or more concurrent viewers on streams.
Enable ad streaming to your account to make money. Gradually, you can grow a greater number of followers and viewers on your stream and become a twitch partner.
- Affiliate marketing: It is another great way to generate income on twitch without becoming a partner. Affiliate marketing is a process to promote various offers online and then you can receive a commission on the thing you help to sell. You can add a link to products and get a cut of any purchase the viewer makes through that link. To increase sales through affiliate marketing, you can add affiliate links in your social media profiles, tell people during streams, and use a chatbot within the chat.
You can earn a decent amount by the methods stated above if you have a great number of followers on your channel.